Marketing your practice often means working on your funnel, social media, website and email. But what's usually overlooked is your most powerful leverage: Making your offer more irresistible!
In this video, I'm going to talk about a simple framework on how to better present your offer to your prospects.
The Actual Offer
It's not about changing the kind of service or products you deliver, but what kind of offer matches your prospects' needs. A good way to go about this is to take a look at how other health practitioners describe their offer. Study their offer and look at how they increase value perception of their offers.
Sales Page For Your Offer
As much as we want to discuss details of our offer in a discovery call, it's still ideal to have a readily available resource for them to take a look at.
Framework For A Sales Page
Here's a couple points to keep in mind about structuring your sales page:
- Great sales pages take prospects on a journey from where they're at right now, to where they want to be.
- Show that you understand their needs and position yourself as the right person to address their issues.
- Create excitement for what your program can accomplish for the right person.
- Give prospects a virtual test-drive of what it's like to go through program.
- Preemptively address objections about money, about their ability to do this, about not having the time to do it.
- Join our free Facebook Group (Digital Marketing For Health Professionals) full of like-minded practitioners on a similar journey to more freedom & sanity...
- Check out our most popular monthly traffic package ...
- If you would like to connect with our team, save your slot for a complimentary strategy session
So if you enjoyed this content, please…
If you want other practitioners just like you to be able to access this information, this knowledge, make sure to use the share buttons below to share it with someone that means the most to you. Remember, as practitioners, it’s our job to help more people understand what we do, allowing us to evolve the future of healthcare.