If you want people to remark on your practice, then you need to create remarkable experiences.
Despite all my focus on marketing automation, it’s critical that you don’t forget the basics:
- Deliver outstanding service… predictably & repeatable
- Create remarkable transformations... consistently
- Prime your patients to sing your praises… activate word-of-mouth (WOM) marketing!
When you think about it, ultimately, your marketing goes back to delivering amazing transformations that patients can’t stop talking about.
You see, after my functional medicine provider got me to go gluten-free earlier this year, I saw massive improvements within weeks… and so naturally, I am now a strong ambassador for her as well as for the power of functional medicine.
And I am sure you have the same kind of ambassadors among your patient base, right?
But it all starts by creating remarkable experiences that are decidedly different from what your prospective patients have experienced with their previous healthcare provider… as I explain in this video in detail.
Ready To Schedule Your Free Review?
If you’d like our team’s feedback on your website or social media strategy, schedule a complimentary strategy session and let's talk about how you can create a more patient-friendly website.
So if you enjoyed this content, please…
- Check out the video on How To Boost Consumer Confidence Into Your Practice...
- Join our free Facebook Group (Predictable Patient Flow) full of like-minded practitioners on a similar journey to more freedom & sanity...
- Watch my on-demand masterclass with the 5-Step Strategy To Attract & Nurture 30+ New Patient Prospects Every Month (On Autopilot)
- If you would like to connect with our team, save your slot for a complimentary strategy session
If you want other practitioners just like you to be able to access this information, this knowledge, make sure to use the share buttons below to share it with someone that means the most to you. Remember, as practitioners, it’s our job to help more people understand what we do, allowing us to evolve the future of healthcare.